Two Characters and a Setting - Idea storyboard technique + FINAL ANIMATION

Being inspired by ROA work for exhibition I decided to create wooden set and animate on top of it. Set is the key part for animation to feel complete, it will bring in appropriate atmosphere and mood to animation if everything is successful.


Some rought sketches of how I would like set to look like - looking at different possibilities of layout and at color pallet    



As everything will happen on one construction  I decided to create storyboard a little bit differently.
 

 ANIMATIC!






Making set - documentation

 I really enjoyed it. I could bring my vision to life, and that was the best part about it. It took quite some time to make and a lot of walking around charity shops to find old enough frames and boxes to harmonize with my set. Most of the time I wasn't so lucky but few frames I found I added to the set. In the end i painted some parts of the set to make everything look worn out .









Me working hard really fast! time laps stuff




Closer look at texture after painting on



















Comments

Popular Posts