The World in a Room





World in a room! from Dominika Jackowska on Vimeo.







First idea - Paranoia

























For this project I wanted to create something that many people could relate to. The idea was to present a person who will listen to loud music on headphones. As he lets music take over his mind and body he start to hear things, but he is unsure whether they are real/coming from outside or if they are part of his imagination. He hears knocking and gets paranoid, he hears it with his headphones on but when he takes them off everything seems like none of that ever happen.



This music video gave me some ideas for shots I decided to use and thy to recreate them. See example bellow.








I tried out this scene with actual set and model but also experimented with light to try out different effects and look how it influenced mood.


Confrontation with the door




Music taking over the body language






Making Props - Headphones














Test shots  Possibilities


Looking inside the window, picking in. 


Someone else is watching. As camera zooms in we are moving towards the room until we are inside it.


Huh?!










Second idea - Crime



I teally liked first idea but i felt like it wasnt finished/good enaugh and I cound't expand /improve it more because I got stock.

I moved on to created new idea that made me leave my previous props but i still kept some of them as well as scenes that I wanted to use.



This is my final storyboard






















THE END

Comments

Popular Posts