See Hear Project - Technique exploration 5

Flash







I decided to use photos I took in sculpture court. First put them in sequence then draw over them on Photoshop.



So outcome will be transparent black lines.




In the beginning idea was to change each frame, using different color, texture, maybe add something to it and then put them all together. Example of this is music video project for Johnny Cash - Ain't No Grave. People from around the world draw frame and all of them are combined together to create music video. Firstly You have outlines and what goes inside them and how it looks is all up to You.







Little worm up on flash.




Unfortunately I haven't exactly did what I intended to do. Instead I used transparent outlines as temple and went with the flaw.



Comments

Popular Posts